Canon printers have maintained its benchmark for providing the best technology and features so that the user of the canon ij setup can perform their work better and more appropriately. To setup and download the canon printer driver software visit the official website - Canon.com/ijsetup & complete instructions and guidance from unpacking the printer to efficient printing.
Download canon printer driver software from its official website with the help of mentioned below steps:
1. Open your web browser and go to “canon.com/ijsetup”.
2. Choose your preferred language and select your country.
3. Login to your account by providing the required login details or create an account if you are a new user.
4. It will take you to the Product selection window.
5. Provide your model number of your printer and then, click “Go”.
6. At last, click the download button to start the downloading process.
There is one more way out to connect your hp printer to your computer i.e., using a USB cable. Let's find out the steps to get it setup.
1. Make sure your printer is turned on.
2. Obtain a USB cable to connect your printer to your computer.
3. Visit the canon.com/ijsetup official canon ij setup page.
4. Enter your printer Model number and download the recommended software to your computer.
5. Open the downloaded file and run the software application.
6. Follow the steps while setting up your printer on the network as recommended during the installation process.
7. When prompted to choose a connection type, select USB to continue the setup.
8. Your printer is now connected. Try to print and scan to check if your printer is functioning properly
Here are some conditions that are needed to be confirmed to install canon setup to your device:
1. Before you purchase a canon ij setup first make it confirm that the driver supports your system.
2. If you are already a user of canon ij setup, you simply need to update it.
3. Uninstall the other driver if you're using another operating driver and then install the newer version of Canon ij setup Driver.
4. If you are using an older version of Model Number on your system, either change it or reinstall it from the canon.com/ijsetup website.
5. Make sure your system consists of enough space to install the driver.
6. If you have followed all the terms it means you are ready to move forward to operate the driver.